The New Conceptual Selling®
As the "tactical" component of the sales Operating System, Conceptual Selling® focuses on the effective management of the individual sales call. Unlike "face time" systems that stress trial closes and other manipulative techniques, it concentrates on understanding the Customer's Concept---the "solution image" that explains why Customers really buy.
Light years ahead of the "product pitch", Conceptual Selling® outlines a unique, four-part of questioning process that creates positive information flow, differentiation from your competition, and solid, mutual commitment to Win-Win relationships. By learning how to understand Concept, our clients dramatically improve both their confidence and their credibility with their most valuable Customers.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- How to move beyond the "product pitch" to the reason that people really buy.
- How to turn the customer's need to practical use as your strength.
- How to utilize a unique, proactive questioning process to secure missing information.
- How to get inside the Customer's head by understanding the decision making process.
- How to use the decision-making process.
- How to use the Golden Silence technique to create positive information flow.
- How to position your company more effectively by leveraging from your Unique Strengths.
- How to identify why a Customer "won't commit"-and what to do about it.
- How to increase close ratios by building win-win relationships with prospects
- How to avoid an unsatisfactory business results.
- How to set a valid business reason for every customer interaction.
- How to establish credibility with every buyer, every time.
- How to use a Joint Venture Approach for building long-term relationships with clients.
- How to overcome basic Issues and identify Commitment Signals.